Search for posts

quarta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2016

Lego ferrari f1

 FERRARI F1Image result for ferrari logo
I was getting out of ideas for a blog post so I decided to get the smartphone and start to take photos to my lego sets. But as I found this car, I got to it and started editting it creating this image.
This ferrari I own from lego speed champions is a set completed with the ferrari truck. The logos and how well it has been designed (even with the help of stickers) can clearly represent this iconic car.
Review:
the original photo
I am quite impressed and excited about this new set by the fact of how well the car was done. This updated version of the ´Lego SPORTS` has certainly improved and I really enjoy playing with it and having it in display.
I also tried to build a speed champions porsche though I haven´t got any spare long car bases and that would have to make me destroy the F1 or the lego city rally car which also has that common feature.
So I dedicated lego ´building time` to make other things or instead bigger cars.
Overall, I think this car could get a 4.5/5 on my scale.
It is just perfect, though if the use of stickers could be reduced it would be the best it could possibly be. (Even though being quite impossible as the minifigure size scale must include them to assure a magnificient result).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário