Search for posts

domingo, 29 de maio de 2016

LONDON bus (November 2012)

 This was my dad´s "work" but it deserves to be in my blog. It has been chosen as an original and fun MOC so I am going to write a post about it.
This is a 1980 LONDON bus. As usual it is two floors tall and of course it is red. It´s not so difficult to do as it is not minifigure size too. But in our case we still had it complicated to do the windows correctly. (You can see we used the lego airplane windows from the set 3182).
It would also be a bit better if we had thinner wheels to match the width of the bus but that was the same problem in the Jeep willys - http://brickblogdversion.blogspot.com.es/2016/03/holiday-version-jeep-willys.html - so I guess it would be useful to have it.
Now, I am looking forward to building the Harry Potter knight bus as a MOC but I think it also requires the thin wheels!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário