Search for posts

segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2016

POLICE 4x4 (2016)


front view

 When I am in the mood of playing around with my lego I normaly build minifigure sized vehicles to use in a game. It is just a police suv because the only piece I had was this one (in the picture) with a sticker saying police but this model could be a Land Rover Discovery, a Land Rover Sport or probably a Volvo XC90. Inside the space is for one minifigure though it has a kind of storage place where you can fit a suit case or a weapon. Unfortunately I couldn´t find a totally transparent front window so I had to put a blue one.
In these pictures the driver is actually a Star Wars Naboo starfighter pilot but I thought it would look cool with this particular figure.

engine view/front view
Even having these nice suv effects this MOC uses  most of the same structure and techniques or maybe it simply has other details such as the engine-easy but very impactful to the design.


Down in the last picture you can see the base of the car. This is different to the normal structure but also very simple and efficient.
lower view

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário