Search for posts

quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2016

Modern supercar Aston Martin (November 2015)

 FRONT VIEW

To create this sports car, I used a variety of different techniques. Though what was really very helpful was that I used the base and other ideas that also appear in the creator speedster. I don´t have the set but I went on internet to check the instructins out. As the title says, this is an Aston Martin. Even though the headlights aren´t the same I just decided to do a different version than normal Aston Martins. The same with the exhaust tubes, I made it seem faster with six!



BACK VIEW  

One of the issues is that minifigures don´t fit in terms of  hight. For this reason this car would be in the theme of design more than to play with. But I believe the car has many benefits too.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário