Search for posts

quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2016

Sail boat November 2013

This is one of the best MOCs I did though my dad helped me with it, especially in the sail part. We did use some non-lego strings and sails because we didn´t really have much variety of lego those days, but enough to build a decent boat. In this creation I quite remember the difficulty of creating good figures. I enjoyed trying to use the legos I had to create characters suitable for the sail boat. Regardless of being small in this picture and not that clear you can guess that there are 2 minifigs on the boat.
The one at the back is commanding the ship - I tried to make him look like an old experienced sailor.
The one at the front is a younger man wearing nice sunglasses and a cool hair style. The ´younger´ lego figure is also wearing a life jacket which makes the sailor seem professional because he is not wearing one - he is probably very confident.

You might have noticed the kind of bumpers on the side of the boat. They are to avoid the boat from hitting when it is close to the port. Sadly, I don´t remember what bricks were used.

Finally, I put a flag at the back. In real boats it´s supposed to be of a country, but I only have single coloured and flags designed for racing sets.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário