Search for posts

quarta-feira, 8 de junho de 2016

LEGO beyblade (2015)

This post is going to be focusing on one of the most popular ´spinning tops`: Beyblades.
I have had the idea to build 3 beyblades and a launcher and prepare an ultimate experiment to test them to their limits.

Galaxy Pegasis: According to my tests (without the launcher) it has been the most succesful and actually one of the most simple compared to a big bang pegasis. The only way of being beated is if the other two team up. His secret could simply be its balance as it shows the highest average of finishing in the spining posture.

Ray Unicornio: In my tests it has shown to be at the level of the big bang surprisingly. Its structure ables him to have more speed but with his lack of stamina the things aren´t that good.

Big Bang Pegasis: In my opinion, in real life, big bang is better than galaxy. But these measurements have proved me wrong. Though by analysing this case carefully, the major reason to this must be its weight and the energy it needs to actually do its best.

Still, these beyblades aren´t the best I´ve done. My uncle and me worked on better models that reached rare times of one minute!

P.S. Sorry I didn´t do the calendar this month. I was out in a trip and I totally forgot about it :(

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário