Search for posts

sábado, 9 de julho de 2016

LEGO Dinosaur (2016 version)


Using ´Hero Factory´ and that kind of style pieces I managed to create a dinosaur. It is over 3-5 times bigger than a custom minifigure and this hybrid in between a pterodactyl and a type of t-rex has lots of features. By looking at the image during some time you might have noticed that the head has been made with two feet built together. Even though it is not essential, I was lucky to have this set which contained these flexible and shiny sharp jaws . They didn´t just help me with the feet but as I had one or two spare I also decided to give the predator a horn to make it rare.
Though what I´ve been talking about is the just last step because the base and the covering are also important.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário