Search for posts

sábado, 7 de maio de 2016

AUDI supercar (September 2013)

Two months before I built "My MUM´s car" (a creation that you will find further in my blog) I built this modern AUDI. Looking at the techniques used in this model makes me think it was my dad who did it for example, the front lights were built horizontaly, a feature that I probably didn´t use at the time. But surprisingly it was me, the creator.
 A major advantage of this MOC is that it is minifigure size (kind of) and has opening doors and other functioning parts.
The front clearly looks like an AUDI though I doubt other bits didn´t look as good.

DOORS:
You can also spot that the doors are very simple, and fortunately look well with the model. Perhaps because the rest of the car is simple too.
Summing things up, I think that the simplicity and quality that was achieved in this model is in my "MOC top 3".

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário