Search for posts

domingo, 15 de maio de 2016

More than LEGO

You could be asking yourself what do I do when I am not using my lego. Well, I´ve got a clear answer for that. Even though I also like drawing, this post is going to be focusing on cubing. I like to solve rubiks cubes!
But what has it got related to LEGO?
It´s quite simple really. With my dad`s help, we will try to create an EV3 rubiks cube solver. My dad is thinking of using the same system of the record holder robot in LEGO but I am not convinced that there are pieces that fit the design.
However, first (as we are not professional programers), our plan is to use instructions for our first try so that then we would have the simple idea how it works. Check out this video below.
 This is currrently the fastest LEGO cube solver called `cubestormer3 (CS3)´.
Before the record was done by cubestorrmer2 (CS2) solving it in over 5 seconds when I can only do it in 40!





 Still, because of that, I won the speech competiton, (an event held each year in my school).
Oh, and this is the cup and my cubes
Last year I did it on LEGO but sadly I did not win the final.

2 comentários: